- Clean-running Kubota Engine (Interim Tier IV): Powerful and dependable, the R520S diesel engine delivers superior horsepower and performance. It offers low noise and vibration levels, exceptional fuel efficiency, and complies with the EPA's 2008 interim Tier IV emissions regulations.
- Load Sensing Transmission (LST): To operate more efficiently, this innovative feature enables our wheel loaders to automatically shift from high speed/low torque to low speed/high torque as load conditions vary. For optimal operation in tight spaces, the travel speed limiter reduces maximum travel speed with just a touch of a button, while maintaining full performance of the auxiliary hydraulics.
- Limited Slip Differential: Kubota's 4-wheel drive lets you outmuscle challenging terrain, such as mud, sand, and snow. When loose or soft terrain causes one front wheel to lose its grip, the Limited Slip Differential transfers that wheel's power to the opposite wheel to restore traction.
- Superior Lifting Capacity: A strong feature that provides smooth lifting and dumping of heavy loads into truck beds.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics---A Standard Feature: With the hydraulic valve and the control lever built-in on both our models, you'll save time and money whenever you need to hook up a hydraulically operated attachment.
- Lower Sound and Vibration: To enhance operator comfort, both models utilize a new engine mount design, a helical gear, and an F-shaped fan to significantly reduce overall noise and vibration.
- Automatic Parking Brake: This safety feature automatically engages the parking brake whenever the engine is turned off. Particularly useful when our wheel loaders are parked on steep slopes or transported by truck.
- ROPS/FOPS: 2-Post Canopy or Cab
- Make & Model: Kubota V2203-M-E3
- Horsepower (SAEJ 1995 gross): 43.9 @ 2,600 rpm
- Horsepower (SAEJ 1349 net): 41.7 @ 2,600 rpm
- Displacement: 134.1 cu. in.
- Turbocharger: No
- E-TVCS: Yes
- Overall Height: 101.6" (with Canopy); 106.5" (with Cab)
- Overall Length (W/ Bucket & Weight): 184.5"
- Overall Width (W/ Out Bucket): 69.3"
- Overall Operating Height: 165.0"
- Height To Hinge Pin: 10'10.3"
- Dump Angle Fully Raised: 43°
- Dump Height: 8'9.2"
- Reach Fully Raised: 33.9"
- Digging Depth: 1.8"
- Wheelbase: 76.8"
- Ground Clearance: 12.8"
- Tread: 53.5"
- Angle Of Articulation (Each Way): 40°
- Frame Oscillation (Each Way): 8°
- Tipping Load Straight (SAE Rating) with Bucket: 5,190 lbs.
- Tipping Load Straight (SAE Rating) with Pallet Forks: 3,870 lbs.
- Tipping Load Full Turn (SAE Rating) with Bucket: 4,410 lbs.
- Tipping Load Full Turn (SAE Rating) with Pallet Forks: 3,250 lbs.
- Operating Load with Bucket: 2,205 lbs.
- Operating Load with Pallet Forks: 1,625 lbs.
- Counter Weight / Standard: 1,650 lbs.
- Standard Bucket Capacity: .75 cubic yards
- Bucket Breakout Force: 7,425 lbs.
- Loader Raise Time: 4.5 seconds
- Loader Lower Time: 3.6 seconds
- Bucket Dump Time: 1.6 seconds
- Draw Bar Pull: 5,940 lbs.
- Loader Clearance Circle: 26'2.0"
- Operating Weight: 8,980 lbs.
- Standard Tires: 15.5/60-18 8-ply
Drive Train & Hydraulic Pump
- Transmission: Load Sensing Transmission
- Number Of Speeds: 1 Forward/ 1 Reverse
- Travel Speed: 0 to 12.5 mph
- Travel Speed w/ Travel Speed Limiter On: 0 to 3.1 mph
- Brakes / Service: Enclosed, Self Adjusting Wet Disc
- Brakes / Parking: Spring Applied, Hydraulic Released Wet Disc
- Pump Type And Output / LST: 17.8 gpm @ 5,800 psi
- Pump Type And Output / Main: 14.2 gpm @ 2,990 psi
- Pump Type And Output / Charge: 4.1 gpm @ 495 psi
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: 15.4 gpm front and rear
- Fuel Tank: 14.3 gal.
- Hydraulic System: 16.4 gal.
- Hydraulic Reservoir: 11.1 gal.